[Sca-cooks] OT silly question, I just noticed something...

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 29 16:35:30 PDT 2003

"Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" wrote:

> Maire? Huette? Faerisia? You getting any of my last few posts twice? My
> apologies if so, and I'll try to correct it. But please let me know.
>
> Adamantius

I haven't gotten any messages twice from this list, but I have noticed a
couple of my replies getting automatically sent to both the list (sometimes
listed as Cooks within the SCA for some reason) and the original poster - I
have no idea why.  I'm not very computer savy, so I don't know what setting
may have changed or where (ie, me or the list).

Faerisa