[Sca-cooks] Phillipa suggesting a fix to the mail problem

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 05:43:17 PDT 2003

is coming through in a spidery sort of art deco font, in a funky blue.
the combination of the spidery font and the blue makes much of each
letter 'wash out'  you know, wide and thin strokes of the letters, the
thin essentially disappearing. i am sorry to say that in general i
delete these unread. they trigger my headache=(