[Sca-cooks] Phillipa suggesting a fix to the mail problem

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 30 21:37:46 PDT 2003

Phillipa, this is how your message came through to me. Rather readable,
although with some kind of attachment.
So this isn't a problem for me, but then I get the digest version. I
did have a problem earlier last week when several messages came through
as nothing but an attachment.

I like plain text. But that is mainly because it is easier to edit for
both replies and for inclusion in the Florilegium. Those special
characters with accents and such are really difficult for me to edit.
So my comments are likely rather biased.

Stefan

> Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:10:13 -0400
> From: "Heleen Greenwald" <heleen at ptdprolog.net>
> Subject: [Sca-cooks] Phillipa suggesting a fix to the mail problem
> To: "List, SCA-COOKS" <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
>
> All these computer problems!! This is why I am a confirmed Luddite!!
> I'm sorry for the problems folks, but let's try this:
>
> I am writing on blank stationary. That is to say.. no background. The
> "paper" is plain white.  How is this for everybody? I could make sure
> to send my replies on blank white....
> Phillipa
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------