[Sca-cooks] Re: - medieval herb garden

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jun 30 06:07:00 PDT 2003

> Also....does anyone on this list have a medieval themed garden or herb garden at their home?  I don't as yet, but I am reading a book called _The Medieval Garden_ and am in the process of planning one......

Well, I've been trying to grow mostly period herbs in my garden for
several years. However, my big, long term project is to create a period
garden at Pennsic. Complete with turf benches, et. al. But that will
require a lot of people working together.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What don't die can't live. What don't live can't change. What don't
change can't learn." -- Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_