[Sca-cooks] medieval herb garden

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jun 30 07:59:59 PDT 2003

I grow mint varieties in several spots.

One of these years when I have the permanent
home in the country I shall probably do more
if the knee cooperates. Gardening is something
that requires bending and this left knee doesn't
like that.

You might like Kay Sanecki's History of the English
Herb Garden nad also Susan Campbell's Charleston
Kedding if you are in the planning stages.

Johnnae llyn Lewis