[Sca-cooks] OT I just noticed something...

KarenO karen_ostrowski at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 05:56:10 PDT 2003

> What I am finding most unnerving is seeing so many messages forwarded from
the list that have attachments added to them.  Because of all the problems
with viruses and worms, I am really hesitant to open anything that has an
attachment.<
> Huette

    I've been getting "attachments" as well for the last couple days  -- tho
not this AM.  Thought it a bit strange for a list that strips out
attachments, and it's only been with this list.  I also haven't been wanting
to open them, but did peek to se that the attachment name was the same as
the subject line.   very strange

Caointiarn