[SCA-cooks] OT, OOP: TV Theme songs, Was "feathered emergencies"

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Mon Jun 30 07:50:42 PDT 2003

Yes, it's about how laws get made... what's really awful is that I can no
longer remember any of the words to this song, as a bard from my Barony has
filked it so it's now about getting a name past Laurel... "I'm just Bill,
you can just call me Bill, and I'm sitting here in Windmaster's Hill..." -
if you ever meet Lord Dunstan le Heryngmonger, ask him to sing it...

Generys