[SCA-cooks] Hello

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Mon Jun 30 15:19:39 PDT 2003

Glad you're back.  I know what it's like moving!  My girls will be leaving
VA to move back to loser-ana for the next school year, as per custody order.
They don't want to go, but he drove up here so they have no choice.

It wasn't a pretty sight.  But hey.  Life.......happens.

Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or