[Sca-cooks] Interesting Opportunities

Dan Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sun Mar 2 19:24:45 PST 2003

Was asked:

> Oh whimper.  You did send this on to the Drachenwald list didn't you?
> I would love to be a TV presenter for them, but I can't get free for two
whole
> weeks.
> Or could I?  Does that production company have a web site?  I'd rather not
> play phone tag from LA to UK.
>
> Selene C., One Fat Lady?

No I only sent to the cooks list... but I'm sure someone has sent it on.  I
got on a UK "Historical" mailing list because I sent them an article that
they used on their web page and that is how I found out about these items.
I trimmed thier post to me before posting what I did to the cooks list
because it contained out of period historical stuff.  Neat stuff but out of
period.

Daniel

Daniel