[Sca-cooks] Interesting Opportunities

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 3 09:41:44 PST 2003

Maggie MacDonald wrote:

> Well, if you do get through, count me in too!! We could do it, you and I ..

You don't qualify for a Fat Lady anymore.  Remember how I didn't even recognize you
at Twelfth Night?  Didn't I feel like an idiot though!  Oh, I have found your pie
pan, will we see you sometime soon?  Collegium maybe?

Two Hat Ladies has been suggested by Huette at various times.

Two Cat Ladies?  I have a dog but not a cat, and I categorically refuse to prepare
/Chat Catalonnaise/ thank you very much.  Call me squeamish, but that crosses over
my squick threshhold.  Master Atar would do it it a heartbeat though, maybe we
should send him the Catalan Cat recipe.

Two Bat[ty] Ladies?  Mistress Huette and Lady Mordonna as Two Pat Ladies?

In One Era And Out The Other?  An American Time-Traveler In London?

Has anybody found an e-dress for the Imago production company  yet?  I found their
web site but there does not seem to be a contact access point that I can find.  If
somebody =does= know how to get a-hold of them, go ahead and forward this note.

Selene Colfox of the many silly questions
aka Susan Fox-Davis, Los Angeles
selene at earthlink.net