[Re: [[Sca-cooks] Re: Tile project for Pennsic]]

LadyWil slpatch at mfire.com
Thu Mar 6 21:14:32 PST 2003

Stefan wrote: (snipped)
Thank you for the encouragement.
But would you be interested in entering, even if you couldn't make it to
Pennsic personally?
I guess I might be able to allow tiles to be mailed to Pennsic, since that is
possible and I could pick them up. But mailing back to the individuals might
be a problem.

I would indeed! I think you could have them mailed, although you'd need a
central organizing/contact point for that I would guess. For my part I would
rather see it donated as a prize, or to use as largesse, volunteer bonus,
whatever: rather than mailed back (Heck, I don't get that attached to things,
always giving away my work!) and as I'm thinking fragiles/edibles here I doubt
it would handle much mailing to and fro! Although now you got me going I'm
wondering about something in stained glass mosaic, gotta dig out that stuff
now!
Keep us posted on the progress of this idea!

Lady Wilhelmina Catharin de Rochelle, House RavenOak