[Sca-cooks] OK, I have deputies... now what?

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:16:09 PST 2003

OK, this is going to sound like an odd question... but two of my friends
wanted to be my deputies for my next feast. Which is really great, but I
have no idea what to do as far as getting them involved beforehand - this is
one of those things that I know pretty much what I want to do already, have
already done the research, etc...so I feel kind of bad about saying they
could be deputies...I'm one of those people that's very very bad at
delegating anything... and "didn't play well with others" as a kid... lol.

Advice?

Generys