[Sca-cooks] OK, I have deputies... now what?

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 11:40:05 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/7/2003 2:30:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
generys at blazemail.com writes:

> OK, this is going to sound like an odd question... but two of my friends
> wanted to be my deputies for my next feast. Which is really great, but I
> have no idea what to do as far as getting them involved beforehand - this
> is
> one of those things that I know pretty much what I want to do already, have
> already done the research, etc...so I feel kind of bad about saying they
> could be deputies...I'm one of those people that's very very bad at
> delegating anything... and "didn't play well with others" as a kid... lol.
>
> Advice?
>
> Generys

Maybe at least document everything you did so far and explain why you did it?
I'm assuming they wanted to be deputies to learn here... THEN give them a
particular dish or duty in the kitchen on the day and see how they do, with
your gentle advice?

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)