[Sca-cooks] OK, I have deputies... now what?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 12:36:03 PST 2003

Consider this an opportunity to =learn= how to delegate,
a very important thing for anyone wanting to avoid
flaming burnout.  Theoretically, this is supposed to
be fun for you too, you know!

Got separate courses?  Put them each in charge of one.

You can divide by other tasks.  Baking vs. stovetop cooking.
Plating.  Cleaning up, now there would be a true test of
true friendship!  If you do it right, you can have as much fun
at this event as anybody else.

Good luck, Selene C.