[Sca-cooks] OK, I have deputies... now what?

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at PO-BOX.McGill.Ca
Fri Mar 7 14:19:32 PST 2003

Hmmm, depending on the menu, make them chop the onions??? :-)))

Seriously, you'll want to do everything you can before feast day to make
your life easier, so you can give each of them a few things to prepare and
have at hand for the day of.

If you're one of those persons that has to be involved in everything for
every course (no blame there - I'm like that too!) then invite everybody to
your place and have a few preparation days before the feast to reduce your
workload during the event.

You'll have enough work to do on the day of the event in the kitchen that
delegating won't be a problem but a necessity!! If your deputies are aware
of how you wnat each course to be prepared before, it will only make your
life easier.

Petru