[Sca-cooks] OOP- Slow Cookers

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Mar 9 10:24:56 PST 2003

For those interesting in crock pot or slow cooker
recipes, you might want to keep an eye on your local
PBS stations. Many are running a program entitled:
America's Home Cooking: Crock Pot.

Schedule varies in different parts of the country due
to pledge programming. Two of the PBS stations I get are
running it today. There is a cookbook mentioned.

See: http://www.wqed.org/press/amhomecook.html#recipes

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

 Can anybody
recommend good recipes, websites, or cookbooks for slow cookers/Crock
Pots?  I've got one, have had it for years, and don't really know how to
use it.  But coming home after a full day at work (followed by rehearsal
most days) to a hot meal would be *really* nice.

Sandra in February