[Sca-cooks] Casserole

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:16:22 PST 2003

Now that sounds very yummy. I think that I might be able to get my husband
to like onions and sauerkraut with that one!

Leah A. Montgomery
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
"The lust of the goat is the gift of the gods."
"Some are born to sweet delight. Some are born to endless night." William
Blake
Love as if you have never been hurt.