[Sca-cooks] My mother strikes again- wines....

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Mar 14 15:13:18 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

ENTONVILLE, ARK (AP) -- Some Wal-Mart customers soon will
be able to sample a new discount item -- Wal-Mart's own brand
of wine. The world's largest retail chain is teaming up with  E&J Gallo
Winery of Modesto, Calif., to produce the spirits
at an affordable price, in the $2-$5 range. While wine
connoisseurs may not be inclined to throw a bottle of Wal- Mart brand
wine into their shopping carts, there is a market
for cheap wine, said Kathy Micken, professor of marketing at
Roger Williams University in Bristol, R.I. She said: "The  right name is
important."
So, here we go: The top 12 suggested names for Wal-Mart Wine:

12. Château Traileur Parc

11. White Trashfindel

10. Big Red Gulp

 9. Grape Expectations

 8. Domaine Wal-Mart "Merde du Pays"

 7. NASCARbernet

 6. Chef Boyardeaux

 5. Peanut Noir

 4. Château des Moines

 3. I Can't Believe It's Not Vinegar!

 2. World Championship Riesling

 And the number 1 name for Wal-Mart Wine ...

 1. Nasti Spumante >>

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,