[Sca-cooks] this weekend

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Mar 26 21:30:16 PST 2003

I will be at ICON in Stony Brook Long Island (NY) this weekend.  This event
traditionally has a strong SCA presence, despite being a media/S.F.
convention.

i will be taking *some* fabric, my trim, and lots of jewelry.  (just got a
new load of pearls in, too)

I am going on "no mail" now, any one who needs to reach me should use my
private email, or phone me!  I will be leaving tomorrow (Thursday)
afternoon.

I hope some of you may be able to stop by and say hello, please remember
that merchants loose brain function at events, you need to tell me who you
are and what list you are on (I belong to a lot.. telling me "the list"
doesn't cut it)  but despite my lack of brain cells I am always delighted
when people show up to say hello (yes, eleven if you do not buy anything)

Please think profitable thoughts, this is my actual livelyhood, and money
has been tight.

if you need me to bring something in specific you must get in touch with me
before I leave.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...