[Sca-cooks] Fw: sca-cooks,*** Somebody is looking for you ***

Daniel Myers doc at medievalcookery.com
Mon Mar 31 10:58:52 PST 2003

My guess is that some spammer scraped your address and others from an
archived posting (and apparently the mailing list address as well, but
that would have bounced because the spammer is not a list member).

While the email addresses in the headers of archived postings are not
available on the web archives, any email addresses within the body of
the posts are and can and will be spammed.

I would be more than happy to help the owner of the archive to find a
way to remove email addresses from the archived postings.