[Sca-cooks] Re Ostgardians

AF Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 08:53:06 PST 2003

Oh, I see. I was missing something, I didn't realize you had been local.
I read it more the way Stefan did, that the SCA had reached the outer
limits of civilization... *G* and so thought that I would clarify that
they are in fact, pretty civilized in Brooklyn... Devra certainly
represents the borough well! Yes, I think she will meet many good people
here. I'm still fairly new to the SCA, and have been pleased by the warm
welcome I have received. (Not surprised - I'm not at all new to NYC, and
I know we have good welcoming people!)

Anne