[Sca-cooks] Re: [EKCooksGuild] The commentary- very long

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Mar 3 07:09:52 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

 Hm... Gwen cat's translation of Rumpolt specifies mostly oil for the
> salads, even the poached ones:
> http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_salad1.htm
>
> So you probably weren't too far off.
>
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

Well, my thought was from my general experience of the many cookbooks I have
read- be a spendthrift with the oil, and a miser with the vinegar. Seemed to
work very well, with a light dusting of fresh- ground pepper.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,