[Sca-cooks] Caraway

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 03:47:34 PST 2003

It is unfortunate that the meats have already been selected, because the first recipe that comes to mind is the ever-popular Cormarye.
Mordonna
 Christina Nevin <cnevin at caci.co.uk> wrote:This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
The Cooks Guild of Meadowmarsh Shire has very kindly donated a kilo of
ground caraway to our Tenth Year Celebration.
I'm unfortunately having problems finding recipes, so does anyone know any
recipes that use caraway? Any period.
Preferably sauces or vegetable-only dishes (the meat is already sorted -
smoked trout and roast chicken) that are easily prepared for large numbers
(i.e. 360), or finger food/entremets dishes that can be used in the 'nibbles
and sweets' course?
Thanks in advance,

Lucrezia

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt
mundanely Pat Griffin