[Sca-cooks] The menu...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Mar 4 07:00:31 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> It sounds like it was a very good feast and well received. I will be
trying to
> organise the messages here into a Florilegium file, and probably an
addition
> to the dayboards-msg file as well.
> Stefan

Well, if you like, Stefan, tell me how you want it structured, and I'll set
it up as an article for you- the messages I posted were just done quickly,
and could use considerable editing- starting with saying, North_P_ass tavern
;-)

Will take me a while, though- I'm pretty tired, and I need to start
focussing on working.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,