[Sca-cooks] Northpass Tavern event cooking evaluation

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:40:04 PST 2003

That's the recipe I looked for first, Andrea.  (If you've already posted it, my apologies.  I've been ignoring my mail for a while.)
Regards,
Brekke

Bolussen- Dutch  Sugar Coils (Look like cinnamon buns) (I'll pass on the
recipe if you want). A Zeeland  pastry with Sephardic Jewish roots (as a
result of the mass immigration in the 1500's  to Holland from the Spanish
Inquisition- from a recently acquired Dutch baking book I had shipped over
here.).