[Sca-cooks] Re: Northpass Tavern event cooking evaluation

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 6 09:25:17 PST 2003

My guess is that it can be found in
Windmills in My Oven which is this really
nice book that Prospect Books published last
year. It's Dutch baking in case you haven't guessed.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Carol Eskesen Smith wrote:

 That's the recipe I looked for first, Andrea.  (If you've already
posted it, my apologies.  I've been ignoring my mail for a while.)