[Sca-cooks] Silly idea for A&S exhibit

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 4 19:45:16 PST 2003

I plead fatigue and cold medications, *koff, koff*....<g>
Yeah, I am evilly inventive on occasion--recently, I came up with the
idea of presenting our current king (I'm in Artemisia, and he's got a
middle-eastern persona) with 20 strung-together camel cigarettes as a
"string of camels" with which he could haul home all his booty from
Estrella war.  I here it was very well implemented by our local
baroness, complete with little bells for the camels <weg>.
I have a dinky kitchen though, and 4 allergen-producing cats, and a lot
of herbal stuff in bowls.  Probably, I'd better head out *your* way some
day....I *like* to play with food....
--maire, who is having fun tormenting the cats tonight because I got to
have nummy sushi for dinner.....