[Sca-cooks] Silly idea for A&S exhibit

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:03:24 PST 2003

:::grinning:::
Cats like the one on my chest right now?
Speaking of herbs, I went looking for dried parsley the other day and found
I have almost no "normal" or at least normal amounts of herbs and spices.
Almost everything in whole berry-stick-leaf form or fresh.  Just how many
cardomon seeds does one actually need?
Olwen