[Sca-cooks] Silly idea for A&S exhibit

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Mar 5 06:26:46 PST 2003

> Cats like the one on my chest right now?
> Speaking of herbs, I went looking for dried parsley the other day and found
> I have almost no "normal" or at least normal amounts of herbs and spices.
> Almost everything in whole berry-stick-leaf form or fresh.  Just how many
> cardomon seeds does one actually need?
> Olwen

Um... I just had to buy some recently, and I was convinced I'd never need
more cardmom seeds, ever... So, well, the amount you need is 'enough', I
suppose.

Then again, I bought 3 pounds of black mustard seed and have to go pick it
up; and about a quart of yellow mustard... because, finally, after a year,
I'd run out of mustard. It was very strange to run out of mustard seed.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Lend our voices only to sounds of freedom/ No longer lend our strength to
that which we wish to be free from/Fill lives with love and bravery/
And we shall lead a life uncommon." -- Jewel, _Life Uncommon_