[Sca-cooks] dayboards handout

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 07:54:45 PST 2003

On 5 Mar 2003, at 9:31, jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:

> Ok, I'm opening this article up for criticism, comments, questions and
> additions-- it's my Dayboards & Sideboards handout:
>
> http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/jadwiga/A&S/dayboards.html
>
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

Speaking as someone who is about to do her first major dayboard, the handout looks
very good to me.  There was one section that wasn't quite clear:

"Chicken thighs make a nice compact package if you are expecting 1 each; roast
beef and ham need to be cut into slices, strips or chunks."

The first part of that sentence is a little confusing.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net