[Sca-cooks] Atlantian cheesemaking resources?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Mar 5 19:17:30 PST 2003

I googled this--

http://www.sheepandgoat.com/goatlnks.html

http://www.sheepandgoat.com/maryland.html

http://www.sheepandgoat.com/dairylnk.html

I would check with the county extension people
and ask who is raising goats for 4-H projects.
Contact those people and any small farmers and ask
if they milk them. Some of the better organic stores
sell it. He might find it by calling around and asking
the various food coops and whole food stores.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway