[Sca-cooks] Atlantian cheesemaking resources?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 20:18:29 PST 2003

>Hullo, the list!
>
>I just heard from my nephew, who is interested in experimenting with
>making cheese. I gave him a few pointers, but we're now at the point
>where he's wondering where he can get things like goat's milk in the
>vicinity of Arnold, Maryland (near Annapolis).
>
>Many thanks in advance!
>
>Adamantius

Master A, he could get goats milk for a premium price at Whole Foods or
perhaps the Amish market in Annapolis.  OTOH, he may look in the Pennysaver
or even advertise there for the stuff.  There are lots of local farmers in
that area and several of them are goat farmers.  There is a large population
of Greeks around.
Olwen who is starting to think about the same thing only for making soap