[Sca-cooks] Oats

AF Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 22:31:58 PST 2003

So, get the McAnn's, in the tin. Good stuff. Has some bite to it, not
mushy. Serve it however you like it - a good beginning on a cold
morning. I first had it when I lived in Cleveland - for the snowiest
winter on record... (The coldest had been the previous year, but then I
was still in a dorm and eating instant. Not the same.)

Or do they have it where you are? Are we going to be having to ship
oatmeal about the country?

Anne