[Sca-cooks] Oats

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Mar 13 21:21:04 PST 2003

No.  They have it here.  They even have it in an almost-instant version
;-P Somehow, though, having a bowlful of it while sitting on my couch,
with the Resident Felines swirling around my legs looking for cream
tastes, is just _not_ the same as sitting in a restaurant in a converted
Georgian house, having breakfast before you go off to see the Book of
Kells.
The texture of the oatmeal they served was different than what I make,
too.  Dunno if it's my fault, or that of the type of oatmeal I use
(steel-cut, normally).
--Maire, who may have to have some for breakfast (what better way to use
up the cream left over from trying a Doucette recipe? <g>)