[Sca-cooks] Re: Tile project for Pennsic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:48:45 PST 2003

>Stefan wrote:
>How about we broaden this a little bit.
><snipped for length>
>1) Everyone is encouraged to enter one tile of a set
>size. This tile can be made in whatever period media
>you wish, whether this media was used to make
>tiles in period or not.
> > I think that this is a great idea.
<<giant snip>>

>Yes, if there is interest, I might even volunteer to
>run this.
> >I'm sure you will be able to find helpers. Heck as
>long as it doesn't clash with some other commitment
>I'll help myself.
>Helewyse

With permission of my dear Master, I would even volunteer to help with this
project.  There is still enough time for lots of SCAdian worldwide
advertisement.  We would have to decide who or where to have tiles mailed to
and a cut off date.  I think it would be easier if we just said the tiles
took a one way trip if mailed.  Someone would have to contact the A&S
coodinator for Pennsic (who I think is actually on this list) to arrange for
barn or tent space.  Oh, and put it in the schedule of events for the
booklet.  Maybe we should invite any "hats" who come by to see it to be
prepared to leave a token for their
favorite(s) or perhaps silents bids could be made with proceeds going to the
chiergions(sp) fund or something, or maybe not, just some random
not-thought-out thoughts.
Olwen