[Sca-cooks] Re: Tile project for Pennsic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:33:33 PST 2003

Thank you Master Chirhart.  I hope it doesnt' conflict with the special
event we may (probably will) be doing.  But I forget, they said they wanted
everything reconizable so I guess I'm free anyway!
So.  Anyone think this tile project may actually take off?  If so, I'm in
for helping with it.  Oh.  And making something for it too.
Olwen