[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCooksGuild] wyne greke

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 8 17:01:00 PST 2003

It would be nice if we had the full recipe and the source.  That would
making chasing this easier.

If I had to guess, I would say retsina which is very definitely "Greek wine"
and has a very distinct taste.  I didn't locate it in the OED, ut it is an
extensive entry and the print is fine, so I may have missed it.

Bear