[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCooksGuild] wyne greke

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 8 19:05:04 PST 2003

Sherries are fortified.  Malvasians (malmseys) are also fortified, but there
are some American vineyards making unfortified wine from Malvasian grapes.
Malvasian wine (probably unfortified) was originally produced in Greece
(funny thing that) and the fortified wine is now made in Madeira.  The
grapes have travelled a little so Italian manufacture is possible.

Bear