[Sca-cooks] Recipe Books

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Mar 10 06:13:51 PST 2003

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't most of our recipe sources
> actually more like health manuals? How do we know these recipes
> reflect how people really ate? After all, how many of us today are
> vegan? or do food combining? Or eat only raw foods?

Some of our sources are cookbooks, some health manuals.
Neither the cookbooks nor the health manuals fully reflect what people
really ate; however, they general do reflect some of the things they ate.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Lend our voices only to sounds of freedom/ No longer lend our strength to
that which we wish to be free from/Fill lives with love and bravery/
And we shall lead a life uncommon." -- Jewel, _Life Uncommon_