[Sca-cooks] OK, I have deputies... now what?

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 10 12:01:11 PST 2003

Well, after walking into my apartment today and finding Greg gone, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  But, I'll get over it.
Liadan
 Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:The Crown Tourney bid fell through, so I ducked the bullet on that one (the
Crown sat on their decision for so long, I couldn't do what I had planned
and would have had to throw together a more generic period feast). If you
are looking for a baker and the schedule is clear, I'll be happy to make the
bread.

I do have some commitments scheduled through the rest of the year and a
double retirement planned for November 1, so get with me and we'll cuss and
discuss.

Bear

And I felt as if I worked my crew to death - a lot of volunteers didn't
show. But that was nearly two years ago and I'm feeling the urge
again....Bear?
Liadan