[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 11 08:00:33 PST 2003

I was going to ask if we wanted to bet on the IQ and social standing of the poster.
OFC:  I am making one of my favorite casseroles for dinner tonight:
A layer of cubed potatoes, under a layer of sliced onions, under a layer of pork chops, under a layer of sauerkraut, topped by a can of diced stewed tomatoes. Bake under wrap at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, uncover and bake until the pork chops and potatoes are fork tender.  I haven't made this in over a year, because Greg didn't like sauerkraut or onions.
Liadan - if the best things in life are free, why do they cost me so much?
 "Leah A. Montgomery" <mog_bane at hotmail.com> wrote:Oh my, aren't we just convinced of our own superiority and immortality!?
Leah A. Montgomery