[Sca-cooks] Quail eggs ( was: no subject)

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 09:10:07 PST 2003

On 11 Mar 2003, at 7:19, Felomene Morris wrote:
[a message of no import]

Looks like a troll to me.  In any case, I suggest that one of the list managers
remove her ASAP.

On to more interesting and pleasant topics...

I saw some quail eggs in the meat case at a local Chinese grocery store.
Are these likely to be raw, or cooked/preserved in some way?  Do quail eggs
taste different than chicken eggs?  Do they peel easily when hard-boiled?

I may be helping to cater a vigil, and it occurs to me that this is a great
opportunity to try some special items that aren't practical or cost-effective in
feast quantities.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net