[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Mar 11 18:49:21 PST 2003

Might I just add here quickly...
ALL RIGHT Let's Hear it for the Cook Geeks!!!!! That original message
was posted at 10:19 AM
and by 5:35 PM one of our true to life Geeks had sniffed out the IP
address.  Not bad for a bunch of idiots sending messages of no import...
LOL  That is a troll tracked in 7 Hours and 16 minutes...

I am not the troll though. I just found that cool.

Nope it is still me, Nichola, and I didn't post the comment I just found
it amazing that it was sniffed out in a day. Sorry I have not been
talking lately I have just been getting ready for hall decor for
Coronation.  Hope to meet and see some of you there but if I am busy
please understand, and if I am falling off the ladder please catch me...
hehehe.