[Sca-cooks] Quail eggs ( was: no subject)

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 12 02:31:44 PST 2003

'Lainie,
This will give away my ignorance - I read the name and heard in my mind "fellow meanie" and thought "yep, that's right." Didn't take it any deeper than that.
Liadan
 "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:OK, I just had a revelation (you know how when you try to remember
something, and can't, then later, while you're picking up the dry-cleaning
or cleaning the hair out of the bathtub drain, it all comes back to you...)

Philomena (Filomena in the Italian) was in Boccaccio's _Decameron_. It was (snipped)