[Sca-cooks] Bergamot (was Quail Eggs, etc)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Mar 13 06:14:02 PST 2003

I've had the bee-balm version of bergamot.  It tastes more mint-like to
me, while the citrus-bergamot, when I could still drink it or use it,
was *distinctly* stronger, more perfume-y.
Bergamot's a fairly popular additive to nice soaps, bath products,
perfumed products, etc.  *sigh*, in addition to being part of Earl Grey
tea.
--maire