[Sca-cooks] New Title and Lands

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 13 19:15:03 PST 2003

At 05:30 PM 3/13/03 -0800, you wrote:
>--
>
>The land Gunthar is talking about is a tiny town well within the Kingdom
of Atenveldt.  It is in the Southwest quarter of the state of Arizona, a
few miles directly North of Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument.  There is
also an Ajo in Caid, near Yosemite, and an Ajo in the West between Salem,
OR, and Boise, ID.

I don't know about Caid or Aten, but I do know that Salem OR and Boise ID
are nowhere near the West kingdom! Salem is in the north of Summits, and
Boise is in Artemesia... not to mention that they are something like 400
miles apart...

'Lainie