[Sca-cooks] New Title and Lands

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 19:38:30 PST 2003

I was mistaken. Hmmm, it's Ajo, OR.  I have a very poor map, and those are the two closest towns that show on the map.  That would make it in An Tir, right?  And the one near Yosemite is probably in the West.  Hard to tell from the maps I have whether it is Caid or West.
Mordonna

 "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:At 05:30 PM 3/13/03 -0800, you wrote:
>--
>
>The land Gunthar is talking about is a tiny town well within the Kingdom
of Atenveldt. It is in the Southwest quarter of the state of Arizona, a
few miles directly North of Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. There is
also an Ajo in Caid, near Yosemite, and an Ajo in the West between Salem,
OR, and Boise, ID.

I don't know about Caid or Aten, but I do know that Salem OR and Boise ID
are nowhere near the West kingdom! Salem is in the north of Summits, and
Boise is in Artemesia... not to mention that they are something like 400
miles apart...

'Lainie

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook