[Sca-cooks] Re:Danish Cookbook was Dayboard portions, redux

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Mar 19 06:41:00 PST 2003

Koge Bog: Indeholdendis...

I actually own the facsimile of this from 1966 which
would have been the 350th anniversary of the original
publication. It's titled: Aeldste Danske Koge Bog Prenter
i Kiobenhaffn 1616.

Ældste danske koge bog :
prentet i Kiøbenhaffn 1616.
1966, 1916
Danish  Book [80] p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
Århus : Wormianum, is how they catalog it.

It's  rare-- only 3 copies listed in US libraries, so it's
very good to have this up on the web.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway