[Sca-cooks] Danish meatballs

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 20 04:33:39 PST 2003

You probably won't get any Danish recipes earlier than these as "Koge Bog"
is the earliest known Danish cookbook.  It was reissued for its 350th
anniversary, as has been previously stated, and I believe a Danish edition
is still available through one of the museums there.

As I recall, Nanna was kind enough to provide some information on bread from
the book (no recipes).

Bear