[Sca-cooks] Envy. OOP, OT

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 18:45:37 PST 2003

Gunthar,
I have a turkey fryer rig you may borrow for Coronation, if you like.  It's never been out of the box.  It comes with a 30 qt. stock pot, basket, thermometer, 150,000 BTU burner, hose and regulator.  Let me know if you want it, and I'll try to get it to you before Coronation.
Mordonna
 Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:I'm sitting here watching "Wolfgang Puck's Hollywood"
on the Food Network and seething with envy. He has
such fantastic foods for huge parties and a field
kitchen to die for. While he is feeding hundreds
lobster I'm thinking about how to cook Coronation
feast in a park pavillion with a couple of Cajun
Cookers and a barbecue grill.

And for $4 a head.

Sigh. I wanna be Wolf.

Gunthar